Black Tusk Snowmobile Club - AST1 2022 (3rd course)
Presented on Brohm Ridge in the BTSC Chalet
Instructor: Niko Weis Avalanche Education (www.niko.ca)
- Includes Meals and Accommodation (Saturday night dinner, Sunday morning breakfast, Sunday lunch).
- Course content includes: TWO FIELD DAYS (Most other courses only offer 1)
- Classroom sessions on; risk, weather and snow pack, terrain, risk management and the latest inventions such as ABS.
- Rescue gear practices
- Field trips to recognize avalanche terrain, assess current snow pack conditions and practice safety measures
- IMPORTANT: In order to be eligible for MEMBER rate of $370, you need to be a full club member. Trail pass holders will need to sign up for the full price of $415.
*(Courses, dates & prices subject to change based on demand and enrollment)*